Aaand there it is! The Repeater. 17.4 is 16.4 !
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 13 minutes:
55 wall-ball shots
55 handstand push-ups (rx’d; scaled: hand-release push-ups)
- Men deadlift 225 lb. / 102 kg and throw 20-lb. ball to 10-ft. target
- Women deadlift 155 lb. / 70 kg and throw 14-lb. ball to 9-ft. target
- Men deadlift 135 lb. / 61 kg, throw 20-lb. ball to 9-ft. target and perform hand-release push-ups
- Women deadlift 95 lb. / 43 kg, throw 10-lb. ball to 9-ft. target and perform hand-release push-ups
Some said „just boring and stupid“. Some were afraid remembering the pain from last year. And for some it was PR-time doing their first Handstand push-ups! In any case it left all of us dizzy.
The all-over-CFBS-Top-Ten for and after 17.4:
The all-over-CFDowntown-Top-Ten for and after 17.4:
Top Three Women after 17.4:
- Alessia Joy Wälchli, 263 reps, now 1st in Switzerland and 21st in Europe!
- Nora Jäggi, 232 reps, 7th in Switzerland
- Katrin Luethy, 204 reps, 3rd in Masters Division 35-39 in Switzerland
Top Three Men after 17.3:
- Joel Wächter, 217 reps, 28th in Switzerland
- Tom Schwander, 212 reps, 34th in Switzerland
- Sascha Albini, 208 reps, 1st in Masters Division 40-44 in Switzerland
Our Masters are still on top:
- Katrin Luethy 3rd – Div. 35-39 years
- Döne Bonina 8th / Sascha Albini 1st – Div. 40-44 years
- Marc Hell 4th – Div. 45-49 years
- Nicole Reichmuth 1st / Gabi Schmidlin 5th / David Stöckli 9th – Div. 50-54 years
- Esteban Pombo 6th – Div. 55-59 years
- Dora Seebacher 1st – Div. 60+
The Team Ranking after that killer:
The internal Team-Ranking-battle is getting serious:
We had great times! Like celebrating St.Patricks Day:
We cried and laughed together…
…suffered and relaxed…
…because rest is important…
Four down. One more to go…
See you all on Saturday!
2:30pm – the final at CF Basel- BBQ and Drinks!
Stay strong and don’t forget: sometimes it’s good to see things backwards, inside out, and upside down.
Thanks to Mike Wolff and Manu for the pics!